Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coleman UPDATE [off site] 17:34 - Aug 9 with 2997 viewsQJumpingJack

"work remains to be done in the transfer market"

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/andy-coleman-chairmans-update
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 18:04 - Aug 9 with 2111 viewsonehunglow

Fffffffs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 18:23 - Aug 9 with 2086 viewsraynor94

Well his comments about signing younger players on long term contracts are encouraging.

Still almost 3 weeks till the window closes, and there is far better value for money in the overseas market

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:25 - Aug 9 with 1970 viewsLuther27

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 18:23 - Aug 9 by raynor94

Well his comments about signing younger players on long term contracts are encouraging.

Still almost 3 weeks till the window closes, and there is far better value for money in the overseas market

I don’t think I’ve felt so despondent at the start of a season ever.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:41 - Aug 9 with 1930 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 18:23 - Aug 9 by raynor94

Better than the players we have in the last year of their contracts who we might lose, I hope we are well prepared but somehow I doubt it.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 1918 viewsKeithHaynes

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 18:04 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

Fffffffs

You are having a very unhappy day 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:52 - Aug 9 with 1878 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:46 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

It's the start of 9 months misery for him, it's called the football season.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:58 - Aug 9 with 1839 viewsonehunglow

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:46 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

Well,it’s better today
Had a few problems yesterday but ok now.
Tomorrow has fooked up my weekend plans .
Wish season started in September
Nobody in their fright mind can be “ positive” upbeat,glass half full or any other trite BS

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 09:19 - Aug 10 with 1560 viewsRichardO

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:58 - Aug 9 by onehunglow

Well,it’s better today
Had a few problems yesterday but ok now.
Tomorrow has fooked up my weekend plans .
Wish season started in September
Nobody in their fright mind can be “ positive” upbeat,glass half full or any other trite BS

Think back to last year, we knew we had lost Piroe but had Ginnelly.then we lost him to injury, then Ntcham went walk about and then panicking bought three players for the left hand side, we were totally void of pace out wide and then our fullbacks on the righthand side picked up injuries.

At the moment the squad looks thin but at least we have a starting eleven with number of subs available by the end of the transfer window it could be a lot better with new players in but that will mean nothing if we don't either tied down our centre halves with extended contracts or don't have suitable replacements sorted.

The club since the parachute payments have tried to fill gaps by bring players in to strengthen the spine of the team, Piroe, Downes, Wood and Ntcham but we have lost them all
hopefully we won't lose Darling, Tymon, Key and Ronald, are we assured of holding on to others?
With a good start to the season we may find us in a better frame of mind and players more willing to extend contracts but we really need to more proactive with these players running down their contracts.
Login to get fewer ads

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 09:51 - Aug 10 with 1495 viewsDr_Winston

Supporters - "We need to sign more players"

Coleman - "We need to sign more players".

Supporters - "FFS!!!"

We've got some beauts eye. Throwing a tizzy because the chairman states what we already know.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 10:02 - Aug 10 with 1469 viewsonehunglow

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 09:19 - Aug 10 by RichardO

Think back to last year, we knew we had lost Piroe but had Ginnelly.then we lost him to injury, then Ntcham went walk about and then panicking bought three players for the left hand side, we were totally void of pace out wide and then our fullbacks on the righthand side picked up injuries.

At the moment the squad looks thin but at least we have a starting eleven with number of subs available by the end of the transfer window it could be a lot better with new players in but that will mean nothing if we don't either tied down our centre halves with extended contracts or don't have suitable replacements sorted.

The club since the parachute payments have tried to fill gaps by bring players in to strengthen the spine of the team, Piroe, Downes, Wood and Ntcham but we have lost them all
hopefully we won't lose Darling, Tymon, Key and Ronald, are we assured of holding on to others?
With a good start to the season we may find us in a better frame of mind and players more willing to extend contracts but we really need to more proactive with these players running down their contracts.

Morning Rich
Think forward .
It’s what life is about,or should be
[Post edited 10 Aug 10:03]

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 10:23 - Aug 10 with 1427 viewsRichardO

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 10:02 - Aug 10 by onehunglow

Morning Rich
Think forward .
It’s what life is about,or should be
[Post edited 10 Aug 10:03]

Good that they are now tieing down who they think of as good quality players with four year contracts but you will always get duds or injuries to carry. The trick is to build the squad up but had when a big boys come in with good money or players not happy being second choice causing trouble that can be hard to do,
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:08 - Aug 10 with 1339 viewsReslovenSwan1

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 10:23 - Aug 10 by RichardO

Good that they are now tieing down who they think of as good quality players with four year contracts but you will always get duds or injuries to carry. The trick is to build the squad up but had when a big boys come in with good money or players not happy being second choice causing trouble that can be hard to do,

The time to assess is the end of the window. It is not Coleman s fault that Brighton cannot make a quick decision over Rushworth for example.

The Premier League clubs are arrogant and do what they like. They will make decisions about loan players and released when they are good and ready.

I do not like to see players with the club since the age of 9 running down their deals like Cabango for example. He and Darling should sign new deals. "If you are not with us on the first day then off you go"

As it stands Darling and Cabango play and have no obligation to commit themselves. Soft management..

Wise sage since Toshack era

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:39 - Aug 10 with 1280 viewsQJumpingJack

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:08 - Aug 10 by ReslovenSwan1

The time to assess is the end of the window. It is not Coleman s fault that Brighton cannot make a quick decision over Rushworth for example.

The Premier League clubs are arrogant and do what they like. They will make decisions about loan players and released when they are good and ready.

I do not like to see players with the club since the age of 9 running down their deals like Cabango for example. He and Darling should sign new deals. "If you are not with us on the first day then off you go"

As it stands Darling and Cabango play and have no obligation to commit themselves. Soft management..

"Soft management"

Gude is here to create a "winning culture" at the club.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:43 - Aug 10 with 1260 viewspencoedjack

Fan engagement event by pencoedjack 10 Apr 16:49
At Bryntirion club on 23rd April at 7 pm if anyone is interested.

Luke Williams
Andy Colman
Gavin Levey
& a current player.

Will be there.

He said which as usual you spouted up ‘ Williams will have a squad at the beginning of the season’

So I stand by he’s a cock 👍
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:37 - Aug 10 with 1101 viewsKeithHaynes

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:43 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Luke Williams
Andy Colman
Gavin Levey
& a current player.

Will be there.

He said which as usual you spouted up ‘ Williams will have a squad at the beginning of the season’

He does forget a few things like the three months he spent in the shower when he ‘wasn’t’ Chairman 😂

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:40 - Aug 10 with 1077 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:37 - Aug 10 by KeithHaynes

He does forget a few things like the three months he spent in the shower when he ‘wasn’t’ Chairman 😂

At what point did he ask us to judge him.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:40 - Aug 10 with 1063 viewsKeithHaynes

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:40 - Aug 10 by Whiterockin

At what point did he ask us to judge him.

No judging atm, big sentences are being dished out 😂

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:42 - Aug 10 with 1043 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 14:40 - Aug 10 by KeithHaynes

No judging atm, big sentences are being dished out 😂

I'm sure he said judge me......
But I can't remember when.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 16:31 - Aug 10 with 931 viewsjack247

That’s just what you’ve been conditioned to think over the last few years. We’ll be four games deep by then. Whatever the opposite of ‘victims of their own success’ is, applies to our owners.

We all knew Cullen would start today and we all knew how it would go. He’s started because we’ve only got one striker who can play that role and he was signed a week ago with no pre season.

The spine of the team should be under contract and match fit by now. We’re still down a centre back and a striker as a very minimum.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 16:52 - Aug 10 with 905 viewsonehunglow

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 11:43 - Aug 10 by pencoedjack

Luke Williams
Andy Colman
Gavin Levey
& a current player.

Will be there.

Stop plagiarising me

He’s truly gash as a coach . Hers just got less hair than the great one

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 807 viewsQJumpingJack

Going back to ACs statement - is it odd that he has not outlined any targets/goals this season. play-offs? promotion contenders? finish better than last season?

"I am optimistic where Luke and his staff can take the team".

I am not sure what this really means.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:09 - Aug 10 with 782 viewsWhiterockin

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:00 - Aug 10 by QJumpingJack

Going back to ACs statement - is it odd that he has not outlined any targets/goals this season. play-offs? promotion contenders? finish better than last season?

It's his normal BS type of statement, it means absolutely nothing, promises nothing, explains nothing and hard to dispute. Completely pointless.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:59 - Aug 10 with 715 viewsFireboy2

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:00 - Aug 10 by QJumpingJack

"I'm optimistic where Luke and his staff can take the team".

Wtf does coleman know about football? He's effing clueless.
Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 20:01 - Aug 10 with 710 viewsonehunglow

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:59 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

You’re effing right there

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 20:02 - Aug 10 with 709 viewsvetchonian

Coleman UPDATE [off site] on 19:59 - Aug 10 by Fireboy2

Mind you several poster on here who have watched us for years can be called the same

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024